2011年6月22日 星期三

豪斯語錄


怪醫豪斯 第七季

House M.D. Season 7

公視 6月23日至8月3日
週一至周四
晚間11點播出


豪斯語錄 Houseisms 

是人都會說謊
"Everybody lies."
我不會問病人為什麼要說謊,我只是假定他們都會說謊
"I don't ask why patients lie, I just assume they all do."
說謊是人性,是基本的事實。唯一不同的是謊言的內容。
"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what."
我們先治療他。如果情況變好,我們就知道我們對了
"We treat it. If he gets better we know that we're right."
檢驗要花時間。直接治療比較快。
"Tests take time. Treatment's quicker."
我承擔風險,有些病人會因此死亡。但是如果不承擔風險,會有更多病人死亡,所以我想最大的問題是,我陷入了數學上的兩難。
"I take risks, sometimes patients die. But not taking risks causes more patients to die, so I guess my biggest problem is I've been cursed with the ability to do the math."
如果他變好,代表我對。如果他死了,代表你對。
"If he gets better, I'm right, if he dies, you're right."
眼神會誤導,微笑會騙人。但是鞋子總是說實話。
"The eyes can mislead, the smile can lie, but the shoes always tell the truth."
如果它有效,代表我們對了。如果他死了,代表其它的可能。
"If it works, we're right. If he dies, it was something else."
成功的婚姻是建築在謊言上
"The most successful marriages are based on lies."
如果你對上帝說話,表示你是虔誠的信徒;如果上帝對你說話,代表你是精神病人。
"If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic."
治療不一定會有效。但症狀絕對不會騙人。
"The treatments don't always work. Symptoms never lie."

豪:這病例我不能接,我沒有團隊
H:Can’t take the case. I don’t have a team.
柯:那就找人啊
C:So, hire a team.
豪:何必呢? 又沒有病人
H:What for? I don’t have a case.
柯:你有面試什麼人嗎?
C:Have you even interviewed anybody?
豪:買車前要先試車,結婚前要先上床。請人怎麼憑十分鐘的面試? 萬一我和她們在床上合不來怎麼辦?
H:You test-drive a car before you buy it. You have sex before you get married. I can’t hire a team based on a ten-minute interview. What if I don’t like having sex with them?

威爾森:你可以說我沒用,不管你說什麼,我已經決定捐肝。
Wilson: Call me a doormat, get it all out of your system, but I'm doing it.
豪斯:為什麼?
House:Why?
威爾森:他是我朋友
Wilson:He's my friend.
豪斯:我也是你朋友。我嗑了那麼多止痛藥,萬一哪天,我需要你的肝怎麼辦?
House: I'm your friend. All the pain pills I've taken? What if I need your liver?
威爾森:沒錯!我太自私了,居然沒有考量到,你未來可能的需求。
Wilson: Right. How selfish of my not to consider your possible future needs.

沒有留言: